Just like your vehicle needs regular tune-ups and oil changes, your air conditioning unit requires consistent, seasonal maintenance in order for it to operate at maximum efficiency and not break down. That’s where Southern Air comes in! We offer AC tune-ups and maintenance here in McComb and surrounding communities. In this article, we’ll review just some of the reasons you should call our team to schedule your AC maintenance this spring.
Save money on utilities
Over time, your AC filters become dirty and clogged. This results in the unit working harder than necessary to keep your home cool. Maintaining your unit with the help of our HVAC professionals means you get to enjoy lower energy bills each month.
A trusted team
Southern Air is trusted by customers in McComb and surrounding areas to deliver excellent service. Here’s what sets us apart from the rest:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Experienced and friendly technicians
- Local HVAC company since 1994
Homeowners across Southwest Missouri rely on us for AC maintenance–you can too.
Prevent problems from getting worse
Many people do not even realize their AC is experiencing issues until it breaks down. A malfunctioning AC unit is frustrating and inconvenient, especially when it stops working during hot weather. That’s why we suggest preventative maintenance. Our techs will fix problems before they become even more costly and troublesome.
Better air quality
Your home’s indoor air quality may be compromised if you haven’t had your AC unit cleaned or maintained recently. This pollution can cause various health issues and discomfort. Our HVAC technicians will do what’s necessary to improve your air quality.
Here at Southern Air, we provide robust maintenance that ensures your entire system is in good working order. Here are some examples of what our maintenance entails:
- Cleaning or replacing the air filter to improve efficiency.
- Cleaning the condenser and evaporator coils to improve airflow.
- Cleaning the ducts to improve air quality.
- Clearing out the condensate drain channels to prevent excess moisture from creating mold.
- Checking the refrigerant levels, testing for leaks, and replacing any refrigerant if necessary.
- Checking up on the electrical system, tightening and cleaning connections, and inspecting electric terminals.
Call Southern Air to schedule your AC maintenance this spring!
You can trust that we’ll do everything possible to keep your AC unit in the best condition possible. To schedule your tune-up here in McComb, contact our team today.